Dr. Turin has a history of providing the highest quality of contact lens care at Womack Army Medical Center in North Carolina. Dr. Turin’s selection for the best possible contact lenses is based on more than simply your eyeglass prescription. He will assess your vision problems, evaluate your eye health, ensure the comfort of your new lenses, and prescribe lenses that best fit your lifestyle requirements. With advancements in technology, individuals of almost any age and any kind of eyeglass prescription can see clearly and comfortably with contact lenses.
Here is a small list of contact lenses that can be used for patients at Mt. Hood Eye Care.
- Daily and extended wear soft contact lenses
- Disposable and frequent replacement soft contact lenses
- Astigmatic (toric) contact lenses
- Multifocal contact lenses
- Cosmetic and therapeutic tinted contact lenses
- Occluder contact lenses for scarred eyes and for double vision
Your initial contact lens examination will include:
- Measurement and evaluation of the eyes
- Diagnostic fitting of lenses to make certain that you will be able to wear contact lenses successfully and to determine the type and design of lens that will work best for your eyes
Check out lenses we carry and recommend <– Frames & Contacts pageLink to
Contact us with questions or to book a contact lens appointment.